Thursday 27 September 2012

Perfectly White

            Cos Alpaca Wool Jumper, Cos Cut Out Panel Dress, Grafea White Leather Rucksack,      
T By Alexander Wang Ribbed Jersey Tank

There's something incredibly sophisticated and classy about white garments and accessories. Until this year I'd never really owned any white pieces besides a pair of white skinny jeans, but as the year has progressed, so has my desire to own more and more white clothing and indeed, accessories. It's so minimal that it proposes endless possibilities for styling. It is, quite literally, a blank canvas. White doesn't always have to be dressed up either. A perfect, crisp, white shirt can be styled in so many different ways, which makes it a must for every closet. I've been searching for around 3 years and have still never found the one!






Two girls who always get it spot on every time when it comes to wearing white are Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.

 

5 comments:

  1. I love the white/minimal look on others, definitely. But it's something that I cannot pull off. Especially because I tend to spill some sort of food down my top most days, so I don't think white is a good look for me! I envy anyone who can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that white rucksack! lovelovelove

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look http://www.fazanemalik.co.uk limited edition womenswear with a twist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that jumper, but I agree with nox, I would have that dirty in about two seconds haha! But anything that is good with the Olsens is good with me :)

    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete