Monday, 8 February 2010

Today is a good day.

Hello there! Well today has been brilliant, absolutely because I got the job at American Apparel, I am absolutely buzzing! Apart from that though today hasn't been filled with many exciting events. Here is a look with my new jumpsuit- I love it!

Photobucket

These are some photos from some of my favourite recent shoots
Tom Ford Spring/Summer 2010 (notice who the male model is? ;) )
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Carmen Kass for Harpers Bazaar Turkey
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And my ultimate fave, I love all of the neutral tones and the nude colours, the whole shoot is fabulous
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ask me a question at www.formspring.me/flyboy121
Bye for now!

7 comments:

  1. wow, nicholas hoult.
    great blog and great outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing jumpsuit!
    congrats on the job too, sweets x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your jumpsuit and jewellery are gorgeous
    congrats on the job
    I love the innocence in the bottom set of photograph, all in all makes for an amazing shoot.
    First time on your blog and I love it.




    lilleandchastity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your look is really great! isnt that the guy who played with hugh grant one time??
    great fotos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thankyou guys!

    Henry yeah it is, about a boy! :P xx

    ReplyDelete