Monday 11 January 2010

Shoes shoes shoes shoes shoes

So, today has been pretty boring. College dragged and I didn't really get much done. However, i'm quite excited to get stuck into this new project on denim, i'm thinking it's going to be the best on yet.

Tomorrow is going to be awful... a whole day of business and history. I think i'll buy vogue on the way home to curl up with with a mug of tea, though by wednesday it will have been cut up and shredded for my sketchbook. Boo yah! :)

I want these whoppers!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Especially these babies, they're too beautiful to be true.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE those last shoes.
    actually brought a tear to my eye



    especially because they're not on my feet at this very moment!
    oh why

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, aren't they stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is similarly a great content material we very truly loved looking at. This is not constantly that we have possible to sort out a problem. best dress shoes for walking on concrete

    ReplyDelete